Tharwa Valley Forge employs Instructors in a range of disciplines as well as Cutlers for a production work. Applicants are asked to show example of their work in portfolios that best demonstrate their skills.
We look for instructors with strong people skills as well as extensive experience in the following areas
- Wood working
Current vacancies are listed below
To meet with the increasing popularity of our courses, Tharwa Valley Forge is looking for contract teachers.
We are looking for people willing to share their skills with the enthusiastic students that attend our courses. Our students come from all walks of life and are keen to make something with their hands with your guidance.
Requirements of the position
- Good knowledge of the subject
- Strong hand skills
- Proven record of making things
- Well organised
- Attention to detail
- Confident speaker
- Anticipates needs, uses initiative
- Skills in helping people recover from mistakes
- Interested in working with people
- Keen to be part of a team of dynamic makers
In the following areas
Available for 1 - 3 courses per month operating at our Tharwa workshops